Logo
Logo

FROM THE FOUNDER'S DESK

Tuesday 15 April 2008

Introduction

Hi,

I am an MBA student from Coventry University. During one of my modules, I had to do some research on Airbus from a Strategic Management point of view. I had to scavenge the internet to find suitable materials to make a powerful presentation. Finally, after about 2 weeks of efforts, I managed to gather enough information to create a decent presentation.

The struggle I had while researching made me realize that my research could help another student, if at all they happen to choose the same topic as I have. I urge anyone using information in these pages not to merely copy the information given and paste it in their assignments/dissertation, but use it as a blue print and do their own research.

All the best to all the students out there. All I have to say is, Fight Plagiarism - Use Referencing!

Thanks,
Imran Rafai

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hahaha ths is cool stuff!....fight plagarism use refrencing! :p

16 April 2008 at 21:59  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home